Thursday, August 14, 2008

Worthless

Yesterday was not the best day. Jazmine was full on in "Terrible 2" mode throwing temper tantrums ALL afternoon. Isaac is cutting 3 more molars so he was crying ALL afternoon.

Then I had the pleasure of hearing someone tell me that I was a worthless good for nothing piece of shit that could do nothing right. I was never going to be good at anything or good for anything. Over and over and over they said it. Worthless. No good. Can never do anything right.

It hurt. Like hell. I cried. More than I normally ever allow myself to cry. I couldn't sleep. Tossed and turned all night. Been up since 4:30 this morning. It's crazy how painful words from a loved one can hurt so very bad. I think getting the crap beat out of me would of hurt less. But I am not worthless. And one day...that person who hurt me....will regret it. Or maybe not. Maybe they don't care. Either way...it's not worth me losing sleep over. It isn't important any more. All that matters is what I think and my children think. I have finally figured that out.