Monday, August 4, 2008

Another year begins...

Yesterday was my 32nd birthday. Wowza!! That is hard to say. It's crazy because if I look at where I thought I would be by 32, compared to where I actually am, I should be totally depressed. I was going to have a great career, own a home that is well decorated, travel, still be thin (LOL) and have money in the bank.

I am not employed (will be soon, though, but still...) in debt, don't have a car, fat, looks have faded, shouldn't wear shirts without a bra anymore, closet full of clothes that no longer fit, renting an apartment, hardly any furniture, etc, etc, etc....

But I have my children. The most wonderful children in the entire world. And if I had to choose between my children, or being where I thought I would be by this age.... I'll take my fabulous children any day.

0 Comments: