Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas!!

Just wanted to wish everyone a Merry Christmas!  As I look at my children, hear them talking about how gifts are not what Christmas is all about, I am overwhelmed with gratefulness.  Grateful that God gave me these two amazing gifts to love and nurture and raise, and so very grateful for the gift that was given to each and every one of us in Jesus Christ.  A King was born to ultimately die so we didn't have to.  That dear friends, is a love that I can't even find words for.   

I hope you all have a blessed day....and take time to reflect on what the day is really about!  Love you all!



Photobucket

2 Comments:

Jim and April said...

your children are so precious! Love your christmas card! Merry Christmas friend!

Anonymous said...

Hi Jenn

Happy New Year from Southern California. No snow here but a lot of rain storms and mud slides!

I hope you and your family had a Wonderful Christmas Celebration.

God Bless You, ~Ron