Friday, December 17, 2010

Fun break

Instead of writing about the craziness around here right now, I thought I'd take a fun break!

I want to thank Amanda over at Bumber's Bumblings for tagging me in the Versatile Blogger award.  Amanda introduced herself at my blog one day, so of course I had to run over and say hello to her!  I have had fun learning about her and her perfectly created by God family via an open adoption.

So here's the rules....
~Thank and link back to the person who gave you the award.
~Share 7 things about yourself.
~Pass the award along to 7 other blogger's who you discovered and think are fabulous.
 


Now here are 7 things about myself....

1.  I was never going to have kids, and if I did I surely was NOT going to be a stay home mom.  Now I can't imagine my life any other way.


2.  I  LOVE to travel.  I have been to Mexico, England, Spain, France, Italy and Morocco and have a million more places I would love to see.   We take road trips whenever we can and I cant wait until we can afford to travel more.

3.  I have mastered the 5 min clean up, so I can procrastinate all day long, then clean 5 mins before hubby gets home from work and he'd never guess I was a bum all day!  ;)

4.  I LOVE doing crafts but am the least creative person I know.  I can recreate a craft but could never think one up myself.

5.  I am slightly OCD about some things, though I have greatly relaxed since having children.  The one that lingers is my obsession with even numbers and having to have things grouped together by color. 

6.  Before I met my husband, I couldn't cook to save my life.  Seriously.  Now I could spend all day long in the kitchen and browse recipes for hours before shopping day.

7.  I LOVE to listen to music I can sing along to.  (though I am horrible...haha)  Whether it's my iPod, music in the car, Pandora from the TV, or something from my computer, I can pretty much guarantee I am singing along at the top of my lungs. <3  

I am passing this blogging award on to the 7 following fellow bloggers....some of whom I have been following for a while, and some who are new friends, but all of them are amazing!

Lara at The Farmer's Wife Tells All 
Melissa at Along the Narrow Road 
Karly at  Two Worlds, One Home 
Kym at Stringbean 17 
April at Immeasurably More 
Marcy at Smith Family...Off to Ethiopia
Lauren at Living By Faith

Photobucket

2 Comments:

BumbersBumblings said...

Great job...p.s. it's Amber, not amanda. Ha ha. don't worry, I get called that all the time!

Anonymous said...

I added myself to follow your blog. You are more than welcome to visit mine and become a follower if you want to.

God Bless You :-)

~Ron