Friday, December 3, 2010

Katie Davis speaking

I have shared my heart many times about Katie Davis' blog, the wonderful things happening through Amazima Ministries, and how the journey of this young woman to follow her heart to caring for God's children in Uganda has been a huge inspiration in my life to strive to follow Jesus and take care of the least of these. I found these videos the other day over at a new blog I follow, and was moved to tears. Spend a bit of time and listen........








Photobucket

3 Comments:

Connie said...

I have followed Katie's blog for awhile and pray for her, but hadn't seen these videos. Thanks for sharing them. I'm going to watch them again later with my kiddos.

Freedom Hollow Farmgirl said...

Absolutely beautiful! What an incredible young woman seeking after Jesus.

Blessings,
Suzanne

Karly said...

Incredble! I too have followed Katie's blog for awhile now. She is an amazing young lady.

I have followed your blog for a long time now, but I've never commented before. I've been a lurker. :) My husband and I are just beginning the process of adopting our first little one from Uganda and I can't tell you how much of an encouragement your blog has been to me! Thank you so much for sharing your story!

Blessings, Karly