Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Relay For Life

This Friday (June 11) a friend from high school is participating in the American Cancer Society Relay for Life. This years relay is commemorating her 10 years of being cancer free. I would love it if people were able to make their way over to her donation page and help out a little. Her fund raising goal is only $100. I think we can help her get there by Friday!

The page is set up as $10 minimum donation, but for anyone who is interested in donating only $1 or $2 or $5 PLEASE leave me a comment or email me (jennifermaejordan@gmail.com).  I have a way to still be able to donate!  :)
 
Cancer is such a frightening thing, and I would almost guarantee that everyone has been affected by it in some way or another.  (And if you haven't, keep counting your blessings as that is amazing!)  I have lost loved ones from it, my husband has lost loved ones, my children are unable to meet one of their Grandfathers until they meet him in Heaven because of cancer, and I have loved ones who have battled it and have overcome!  The more we help out the American Cancer Society with research on cures, treatments, prevention, awareness and early diagnosis the more we do to save ourselves and our loved ones!
 
Again, any donations on her page would be greatly appreciated!!

Photobucket

0 Comments: