Saturday, June 19, 2010

Blogger Volunteer Needed! :)

I am looking for a volunteer. :) I am just about ready to start advertising and doing blog makeovers for people, and I am looking for someone who would be willing to have me give their blog a new look...for FREE. I need more practice, plus I would like who ever the volunteer is to be willing to make a post about the makeover and refer people to my design site when I am ready. Oh, and to advertise their blog in my portfolio section of the site.

The blogging volunteer will get a custom header and background, custom signature, and post dividers.

So if that sounds like you....comment away and let me know!!! I am excited to see what I could come up with for you!

Photobucket

3 Comments:

Melissa said...

YES!!! I have no idea what I am doing. That would be fun!

Rachel said...

Ohhhhhh fun! Is this a contest?! Am I up against Melissa?!! Oh I want one I want one! Can you do a menu bar?! I also wanted to go three column but don't know how!

Erica said...

Hmm...I was just waiting for someone else to to do my make over (she's on vacay at the moment) - just saw this though and realize I'm very very late in the contest/request. If you can do a nav bar I'd totally do it. :)