Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Tagged!!!

If you are reading this, and you have a blog, you've been tagged. Because inquiring minds want to know, you MUST repost with your OWN answers!



If you HAD to spend $1,000 on YOURSELF, how would you spend it? clothes, hair, nails. tanning, gas money to visit my BFF

Favorite thing about your house?
it's a nice location
Least favorite thing about your house? it's an apartment not a house

What job would you pay NOT to have? anything at all that has to do with snakes

If you could be a fly on the wall, where? I can't tell you that...then it wont' be secret

Favorite food: carne asada
Quirks: soo many of them...dishwasher loading, the way the TP unrolls, things being in a line, making lists for everything....i could go on forever
How would the person who loves you most describe you in ten words or less?
Mommy

Any regrets in life? too many

Favorite Charity/Cause? Abused children or Juvenile Diabetes

Favorite Blog recently? Dont' Read This

Something you can’t get enough of? My children

Worst job you have ever had? Brown Bag Cafe working for a sexist pig who told me to keep my mouth shut and just be the pretty face he hired me to be

Guilty Pleasures? reading
and computer time
Got any confessions? Jazzie Mae still uses a bottle to fall asleep at night

When are you most relaxed? When I am rested

One thing you are bad at? only one????

One thing you’re good at? Multitasking

If you could change something about your circumstances, what? Another thing I regretfully can't post here

Who would you like to meet someday? My children's spouses

Who is your real life hero? any single parents who raise fabulous children

What can you not live without? my children

Do you agree or disagree with the recent article that reported that blogs are authored by narcissists? I completely disagree

1 Comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm your fav blog! I'm your fav blog!!!! YEAH YEAH!!!!!! :)

i guess i have to do these questions now............. :P