Tuesday, November 23, 2010

And the winner is.........

Hello from Seattle!!! 

We had to leave about a day earlier to come visit family for Thanksgiving because of BAD weather conditions, so sorry I didn't get a winner posted this morning.  Now that we are here and settled in, my beautiful nieces helped me pick a winner.  I can post pics once I get back home, as I do not have a USB cord with me.....but after putting all the names into a shoe box (and I threw one extra entry in for everyone just because...haha) my dear Monea pulled out.............

LARA from The Famer's Wife

Congratulations Lara!!!!  Let me know whether you want the LOVE or the BUY LESS.  Also chat with me about size/style!


Photobucket

1 Comments:

Lara said...

Woo hoo!! Good thing I didn't buy one last week, I almost did!