Thursday, January 7, 2010

Faces of the Fatherless



This video breaks my heart. Literally brought me to tears when I just watched it a couple minutes ago. It is just scanning SOME of the faces of an orphanage in Uganda. It kills me that these children crying have no mommy or daddy to hug them, kiss them, wipe away their tears and tell them it is going to be okay.

I have said it before, I'll say it again and again....not everyone is called to adopt. But every single person can HELP those children get to a forever family. It can all start with just praying for them. Really, isn't 2 minutes a day to pray for the fatherless worth doing just so these adorable faces can have mommies hugging and loving on them???

Oh, and thanks to lack of food, 10 children died while you were watching that video.....

Photobucket

0 Comments: