Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Urgent Prayer Request

Here I am humbly asking for prayer. As this is a public blog, I need to keep details pretty non-existent since it isn't my story to tell, but I am asking you to pray and to trust.

A very special person in my life needs prayer. They are struggling with more issues than I could even list right now, and if they were to just open their heart to God, He would sustain them. I know He would. I have been praying for what seems like forever. I have a couple friends here and there who sometimes pray with me.

But I am here crying, literally begging for prayers. I KNOW what happens when a group of people stand united in prayer. I have seen miracles. I know it is possible. Please pray with me for the Lord to open their heart to Him. Pray that this person allows the Lord to carry their burdens for them and help carry them through this next phase of life. And please pray that the Lord so completely changes this persons heart, that they are invigorated with a new passion for life. That they no longer feel so beat down and ready to give up. Please join me in prayer for this.

Thanking you for your help, and trusting in the Lord.

Photobucket

5 Comments:

Erica said...

Linking arms with you my friend. Praying here.

Melissa said...

Praying with you friend!

Freedom Hollow Farmgirl said...

Just came across your post and just prayed for your friends.

Blessings,
Suzanne

Warren Baldwin said...

Just linked here from "Getting Down With Jesus." Glad I did. I'll join in the prayer. 1 Sam. 12:23 has b/c one of my theme verses. Encourages me to pray more. God's blessings upon your friend.

Anonymous said...

Stoped by, lingered and read, saw your Prayer request so I just
~ Shela ~ Prayed ~