Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Radical

I have been away from blogging for a bit, and have missed it. But with moving, hubby being laid off, and with the whole family being sick, I just hadn't gotten around to it. I have like 3 posts I started and haven't finished that I may get to working on soon. But there is something more pressing on my mind right now.

We know my passion for the orphans and starving children in the world, and I lose sleep over it. I wonder what more I can do. I pray about it. I talk to everyone about it. And I still am left feeling "empty" and like I am not doing anything at all. Like I can do more. Katie, (the woman in Uganda truly living out the word of God whose blog I love to read) made a post about something called the Radical Series. As soon as I went to the site and started reading, I just KNEW I needed to get started on it right away! However, as I was getting ready to dive in on my own, I felt this little tug at my heart that I needed to ask if anyone else wanted to join. So I emailed a couple friends today about it. And I am now posting about it here.

My thought is that anyone who is interested could commit to watching just one video a week, and then we can get on a chat forum to talk about the weeks video and the thoughts, feelings, convictions, ideas, etc... it spurred in our minds. I am inviting you to go on this journey with me that I am pretty sure will change your life and how you look at the world. Join in and let your life be ruined for the Lord. I challenge you to let your heart break like His breaks, and to live out his word in whatever manner that means for you.

So that is where I am at. :)

Check out the site, do some reading, and email me or something if you'd like to join!!


Photobucket

0 Comments: