Wednesday, October 22, 2008

I love your blog

I got tagged (awarded) with the "I love your blog" pic from my fabulous friend Ame. I thought it would be fun to continue and join in myself!!!

The rules are . . .

1 - Add the logo to your blog.
2 - Add a link to the person who awarded it to you.
3 - Nominate at least 7 other
bloggers.
4 - Add links to their blogs.
5 - Leave a comment for your nominees on their blogs!


I think there are at least 7 blogs I love to check out!! :) Okay, these will not be in any particular order, but here I go...

Ame~ One of the first friends I made in 7th grade when I moved to Walla Walla. She was always the best person in the world to act goofy with! I miss her dearly, but LOVE to read her blog. I get upset when she isn't blogging often enough!

Robin~ A mommy friend. :) I love seeing all the fabulous videos and pics of the family that she posts
.

Brandi~ I love checking out Brandi's blog. Her family is precious, and she is an amazing photographer. There is always something fun to check out!


Robin~ A very talented mommy and who just joined the "mommy of two" club. Her family just relocated to FL from CA and I love keeping up with her fabulous boys!

Tracie~ Yet another mommy who's blog I love to follow to watch her adorable family!!


Stephanie~
Mommy to Quentin and Parker. She lives in Idaho but maybe she'll get this way sometime! Until then, I have her blog.

Helen~ Crazy Miss Helen! She is so goofy and her blog is always full of fun stuff that makes me laugh!

Liana~ I like keeping up on the happenings of Liana and Evan, though she doesn't blog nearly often enough!

Cara~ She hasn't been blogging very long but I love reading about Sawyer, the baby on the way and all of her opinions!







2 Comments:

We 5 Peas said...

You're so sweet!! Thank you!!

Cara said...

Awww!!! I just 'found' this other blog!! Very cool and so excited to get caught up! I love and miss you Jenn!